Kohl's Haul



Just went to Kohl's and I'm very excited for what I brought home!


I got this top that was so cute on.  It has little hearts and lace at the top.

These are also my first pair of grey high-waist jeggings.  I wear blue jeans a lot and wanted to get something a little different.

I also have on a pair of maroon boot heels by Unisa that I got at DSW on clearance a couple months ago.




This top is so soft and comfy!  I have two others that are v-necks in the same material and I love them so much.  This one fits a bit tighter that the others but is still dressy enough to wear to work.

I got these black jeans for the same reason as the grey ones - they are something different than just normal blue jeans and these look a bit nicer too.

I have a pair of black and cream color block heels that I got from Charming Charlie a few months ago.

Top  |  Pants   |  Similar Shoes


The striped top is actually also a new top but this one is from LOFT that I got last week.  It has lace all the way along the shoulders and is amazingly my first black and white striped top.

I've been wanting to get a 3/4 sleeve button up for awhile.  This one is a bit grungy and can be worn buttoned or as a jacket.

Top  |  Jacket


Let me know in a comment below what your favorite colors of jeans are!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Finds

2019 Goals