Friday Finds


Kohl's Essential Tees



These tees are crazy soft and comfy while looking nice enough to wear out.
Love and Own this one and this one in black and lavender.


Rachelleea YouTube Organization and Decor Videos




Love her wardrobe and decor - I love how classy her decor is (Grey + White).
See more of her videos here.


Homemade Macaroni and Cheese


I made this recipe for this 4th of July and it was delicious!
I tweaked the recipe a bit by adding some buffalo sauce and instead of topping with Kellogg's flakes, I used Hot and Spicy Cheez-it crackers.


Amy&Joey Cross-body purse


I just bought this purse from Amazon and it's bigger than it looks!  
The tassels are subtle enough that it's not overwhelming.


Pewter + Copper Storage Baskets

I found these baskets wandering around Target.
I hung two on the wall as storage for our coffee bar.
I also use a third in my closet for workout clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kohl's Haul

2019 Goals