Goals for August


Read 3 books.  

I'm doing a Goodreads challenge to read 35 books this year and I'm three books behind so I would like to catch up.  My plan is to read the books on my Summer Reading List - Secondborn by Amy A. Bartol, finish reading Boss Bitch by Nicole Lapin or Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath, and either Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin or whatever book I get from Amazon (Kindle First) for the month of August.


Drink more water.

In the last couple weeks of July, I've actually done pretty well in drinking 64 ounces (8 cups) of water in a day.  I got a 500 mL bkr water bottle (4 bottles = 64 ounces) from my Summer FabFitFun box that has been great in motivating me and helping me track how much water I've drank today.


Take a walk after dinner.

I am really bad at not taking my two-year-old Golden Retriever, Kona, on walks after I get home from work.  Some of the lack of motivation is coming from the fact that it's been so hot here in Saint Louis, but I hope it is starting to cool off (not 100° F) in the evenings.


Schedule and post one blog post a week consistently. 

I made the mistake when I first started this blog of posting several articles at once rather than space them out while I write and work on other ideas.  In August, I would like to post a minimum of once a week with one article ready and scheduled for the next week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Finds

Kohl's Haul

2019 Goals